Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome to our new home! We will begin posting to this site after January 1st.

I have been asked "Why do you blog?" Well, where do I begin... I never imagined when I began the blogging journey in May 2005 that it would be such a wonderful way for us to document the every day moments of our lives as well as our adoption journey(s). I do not remember a lot about my childhood so, I believe that passing these moments along to our children is one of the greatest gifts I can give them. (Our blog entries are turned into a book every two years.) It works great for me and keeps me accountable so, I blog. We are strong advocates for adoption and if seeing our family and planting a seed for adoption in another person's heart brings another child to be united with his/her forever family, then it is my responsibility to God and these children to blog. Our family has faced miracles and blessings, but also our share of challenges and trials. If after reading one of our blog entries another person feels as if he/she is not alone or brings hope to someone else, then I will continue to blog. Through the blog, I have received wonderful ideas and insight from other people. I am always seeking new insight and ideas so, I will continue to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment