Trivia time again... In what Herbie movie is Herbie called "Ocho" (5+3 =8 = Ocho) ?
The excitement is building here as Herbie is nearly complete. We have lots of pictures and trust me I am shown them several times a day. However, we have decided to go with the shock factor and will wait to post or unveil Herbie once he is home! He has his new paint job, stripes, and his 53's. I must admit that Herbie is looking awesome!! Mike went to drop off a few more parts today and caught the "Doc's" wife rubbing Herbie's hood. I think they are having just as much fun working on Herbie as we will have cruisin' around town. The "Doc" has done a great job!!! We anticipate he will be home within the next week or week and a half!!
The excitement is building here as Herbie is nearly complete. We have lots of pictures and trust me I am shown them several times a day. However, we have decided to go with the shock factor and will wait to post or unveil Herbie once he is home! He has his new paint job, stripes, and his 53's. I must admit that Herbie is looking awesome!! Mike went to drop off a few more parts today and caught the "Doc's" wife rubbing Herbie's hood. I think they are having just as much fun working on Herbie as we will have cruisin' around town. The "Doc" has done a great job!!! We anticipate he will be home within the next week or week and a half!!




Oooh, Oooh, I know!!!!
ReplyDeleteHerbie Goes Bananas
Did I win? :)
The kids are excited to see the finished Herbie. My question is....Will he have the Herbie horn?
Can't wait to see the pics!