Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365

In an effort help me to "be.", to see and appreciate the little things in life, I am going to attempt Project 365. I did this several years ago during the summer months and so appreciate those photos as much today as I did when I took them. Project 365, also known as Photo A Day, is just that... snapping one photo a day. It helps to capture those little moments in our daily life. I have set up a slideshow in my sidebar and will try to upload and label the pictures once a week(if not more). My fear was forgetting to take the photo each day... I have now solved that problem - Gotta love Gmail's calendar! This has been a great way for me to remember to do certain things. I have had it set up for several months to send me reminders on the days that Ryan needs to feed his frogs, to change Twinks' - our resident fairy- word (a sight word on a Post It note that hangs on the bathroom mirror), to change out toys in the play area, when to call to set up well-child visits, etc. I love it and it keeps me a little more sane and organized. So, I have just set up the calendar to send me a daily reminder - Once it is done, I can delete the email. Aaahh... I can't wait to see the finished project 364 days from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment