a donkey that talks... Yes, that is what my darlin' little daughter told me last night. Nothing like a comment like that to lift your spirits.
Okay, now to put some context to her comment... I was asking her to help me get the dinner table set for dinner and instead of asking her the "typical" way, I spoke to her in an animated voice. That is when she turned around and told me I was "like that donkey that talks"! She then proceeded to tell me that she learned that story at school today. No, we are not talking about the Eddie Murphy role as the donkey in Shrek, but the story in Numbers 22:22 about Balaam and the Donkey. There you have it - bible stories by Rylee!!
Okay, now to put some context to her comment... I was asking her to help me get the dinner table set for dinner and instead of asking her the "typical" way, I spoke to her in an animated voice. That is when she turned around and told me I was "like that donkey that talks"! She then proceeded to tell me that she learned that story at school today. No, we are not talking about the Eddie Murphy role as the donkey in Shrek, but the story in Numbers 22:22 about Balaam and the Donkey. There you have it - bible stories by Rylee!!




No comments:
Post a Comment