Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Christmas trees are all up. The outside of the house is decorated. Out of town gifts are in the mail. The Christmas newsletter is in the mail. Christmas shopping is practically done. Ahhh... What a feeling! Now, there are several projects that I wanted to do and have tried to do for the Christmas season (such as this and this and this and this - you get the picture), but I have resigned myself to the fact that they are not going to get done. I refuse to stress about it and am not going to stress about it! Instead, I am going to make a note in July of my 2010 calendar to begin the projects then and I am going to enjoy the little moments around our house! Here are a few snapshots from this past weekend... (First photo is of their pick for their 1st ornament for the tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment