So, I am sitting here trying to make my "to do" list for tomorrow since my "to do" list for today is done...From behind the closed door in the playroom, I hear Rylee's Barbie computer and the Littles talking...The conversation goes something like this:
Rylee: "Oh, you can speak Chinese, English, Kentucky, or Spanish"
Rylee: "Ni Hao" (knee-how)
Ryan: "Meeow!"
Rylee: "No - Ni Hao"
Conversation wraps up as they head out to confirm with me that Kentucky is a language.
Okay, if you have heard Rylee talk lately - There is such a thaing azzz Kennntucccky being it's own language! The girl has the drawl!!
Rylee: "Oh, you can speak Chinese, English, Kentucky, or Spanish"
Rylee: "Ni Hao" (knee-how)
Ryan: "Meeow!"
Rylee: "No - Ni Hao"
Conversation wraps up as they head out to confirm with me that Kentucky is a language.
Okay, if you have heard Rylee talk lately - There is such a thaing azzz Kennntucccky being it's own language! The girl has the drawl!!




Okay, aside from the obvious cuteness factor of the recorded conversation and the ridiculous grin I get when I think of your adorable Chinese daughter speaking in a Kentuckian drawl, I have to stop and breathe for a second on this one: HOW ON EARTH did you (do you) get a To Do list DONE? Actually complete, finished, crossed, off kind of done? I'm more the "rolling To Do list" kind of mommy, I guess. . . .
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty simple...I have the rolling list, too. I pick 2-3 things off of the rolling list (depending on priority or what I feel needs to get done) and then roll them over to my "for that day to do list". If it doesn't get done, it rolls over...Trust me, that happens a lot. Ahhh...The joys of motherhood!
ReplyDelete