Lots of projects happening around here. Oh, how I wish there were more time in my day. Okay, maybe I don't really want more hours in a day as that would cause me to wait longer to start a new day. Maybe, I should just use my time a little more wiser and allow God to direct me! On top of organizing all of our 2009 pictures, I recently completed a project for Mike's mom. She absolutely loves all things Disney. So, a photo book it is! Although I have done a lot of layouts in the digital format, I had never designed my own photo book from scratch before. So, this was the perfect challenge. Below are pages from the book... Two more projects in the works!
Bonus = I was able to use the templates I had created to make books for my sister and parents from our trip in October.
Bonus = I was able to use the templates I had created to make books for my sister and parents from our trip in October.























Nice!!!! Brings back memories!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would be happy to have the talent that you have in your left pinky, Darcy!
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for sharing!
Hugs & loves to all,
Marlo