As I was making dinner tonight, Rylee asked me what a "hypothesis" was. Yep, sure did. I was floored to say the least and had to repeat the word to make sure that was the word she was asking about. Evidently, she learned it on the PBS show "Dinosaur Train". Sad thing was I had to rewind my brain back to high school to get the meaning and then had to figure out how to simplify it to explain it to my 5 year old - Thinking I should have just given her the meaning straight from Webster for her to ponder.
My parent's took Rylee out to lunch the other day and my dad was taking advantage of the rolling hills on one of the roads leading to our house - The kind of hills that make your stomach drop when they are hit at just the right speed. My mom commented to Rylee about PaPa going too fast. Rylee proceeded to tell her "PaPa's not going too fast. The car is. If PaPa was going too fast he would be running!".
I tell you this little girl often has a different way of thinking and interpreting things... She has a vivid imagination and it never fails each morning we get the rundown on her dreams. Her mind just blows me away sometimes!!
My parent's took Rylee out to lunch the other day and my dad was taking advantage of the rolling hills on one of the roads leading to our house - The kind of hills that make your stomach drop when they are hit at just the right speed. My mom commented to Rylee about PaPa going too fast. Rylee proceeded to tell her "PaPa's not going too fast. The car is. If PaPa was going too fast he would be running!".
I tell you this little girl often has a different way of thinking and interpreting things... She has a vivid imagination and it never fails each morning we get the rundown on her dreams. Her mind just blows me away sometimes!!




No comments:
Post a Comment