



This was the scene from our back window this past weekend. It started off with the Littles carting their Red Flyer scooter up into their playset. They were satisfied for a few moments and then we see Rylee walk toward her bicycle. My comment to Mike "She isn't going to do what I think she is going to do, is she?" Sure enough, Rylee tries to cart the bicycle up the rock wall. When that didn't work out, she heads straight for the slide. Once again, I am thinking "She isn't!?!" Sure enough up she goes. Several attempts were made and then Ryan decides that he is going to help solve this problem and decides to go part way down to help by pulling while Rylee pushes. Thankfully, they were unsuccessful. I must say, however, they were extremely persistent! Don't think the antics stopped there... We had to intervene when Rylee was sitting on top of the slide on the scooter all ready to go down. A new extreme sport we don't know about? Perhaps her rendition of the winter olympics? I don't know, but I can say it was hilarious watching them!




No comments:
Post a Comment