Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Lil' Graduate

Today was Rylee's big day!! She has been attending the learning center at our church two days a week and is officially a Learning Center Graduate of the Class of 2010. They sure put on a show!! They sang, shared what they wanted to be when they grew up, and walked across the stage for their diplomas. I cringed at first when I realized each little one was going to share what they wanted to be when they grew up. Rylee has said in the past that she wanted to be a "baby doctor", but I hadn't asked her lately... You never can anticipate what she is going to say. Just for the record, on May 23rd 2010 Rylee announced she wanted to be "playing gymnastics" - A gymnast, perhaps? Whew!!! She did a great job and was a cute little graduate in her cap and gown!! Kindergarten here she comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment