Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quarantine

We've got IT! We are not completely sure what IT is, but we've got IT! Last night was a lovely night - lots of sarcasm and slurring of words. It all began at 1 AM with Ryan crying in his sleep. Then came Morgan getting sick, Ryan's bloody nose, and Rylee getting sick. UGH!! Just as Mike and I would get everyone settled and we would start to drift off to sleep someone different was waking us up. This is the scene this morning...














I absolutely hate it when my babies are sick!! Thankfully, they came down with this when they did as we have a big excursion planned soon. Oh, where is our little carrier, Ryan? Well, he is pacing the house because he has no one to play with and he isn't allowed to "hang out" with Morgan and Rylee. Looking back on the week, he did not eat much mid-week and there were several times that I thought he had a temperature. He was acting fine and looked fine so, I didn't think much about it. But now, I think he brought IT home!

2 comments:

  1. Keep IT at your house

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! I hope they feel better soon and that you are able to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete