Saturday, February 6, 2010

True Therapy!












I had an opportunity to do some crafting this week and just can't explain how therapeutic it was and always is for me when the paper, glue, and scissors come out ! I get so immersed in what I am doing and it is so easy for me to lose track of time and to put aside all of the nonsense that gets entangled in my daily life. I love it and I got so lost I kept creating - Now, I have an over abundance of these little Valentine creations that originally started out as teacher's gifts! The crew may have to go out on some "Secret Missions" in the next week! My favorites are the little strawberries (can't see them too well in the picture) and the tiny takeout boxes. Aaah!! Who needs a therapist when you've got a large stash of paper and scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment