I wish I could say that today was planned...That is was an extravagant "Red Letter Day"... But, I can't. We had no idea when we stopped at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site yesterday that it was the 41st anniversary of his assassination. Morgan took an interest in Martin Luther King Jr. this year. So, we decided to stop off in Atlanta as part of our trip to Florida.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Sometimes You Just Get Lucky...
I wish I could say that today was planned...That is was an extravagant "Red Letter Day"... But, I can't. We had no idea when we stopped at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site yesterday that it was the 41st anniversary of his assassination. Morgan took an interest in Martin Luther King Jr. this year. So, we decided to stop off in Atlanta as part of our trip to Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment