Well, I discovered today that I had never taken the Littles to Kr**py Krem*! I told them that we needed to go to the semi-local library and that we would go do something fun afterward. When I pulled into the parking lot, there was silence. They were even puzzled as we began to walk up to the store. I kept thinking, surely I have taken them here before... It became quite apparent that I had not when they walked in and started jumping up and down squealing "Doughnuts!" I knew they would love the heart shaped doughnuts that are made here during the Valentine festivities as much as I do. Each picked out his/her doughnut of choice and then enjoyed watching the doughnuts being made through the viewing window. Guess we should get out more! :o)
Side note: We prefer the library, known as the semi-local library, in the next town over as it is huge - Those in our town, did you know that you can get a library card from there if you show the library card from our county library?








The Littles look like they had a great time! It reminded me that we haven't been there in some time. We might need to make that happen soon.
ReplyDeleteMy pool boy likes the to go to the semi-local library so he picks up books for me. I just looked for 3 by one author yesterday and our local-local didn't have them but the semi-local did. Looks like he might have to venture over next week ;-)