Yes, we have been affected by the cold temps here - I think we have been in the single digits ...Believe it or not, the schools in our county were closed both Thursday and Friday for the cold temperatures. I am not 100% sure why, but that was the decision they made. So, it is going to be a 5-day weekend here rather than a 3-day weekend. That is a lot of "togetherness" especially being so soon after their Christmas break. One day off was enough for me. On Friday, I could not take it any longer so, we packed up and went to my parent's house for the afternoon.... Oh, how we all needed that - Not sure that my parents needed it, but we sure did!
My Etsy shop is finally up and running. It is called LiveLoud (link is on the sidebar). I wanted to name it LiveOutLoud (LOL), but someone already had the name. So, I simplified it. Since it is mostly words, monograms, and banner type stuff, I figured that it was a fitting name...By using this name it also has the undertone of doing our part to make a difference which is the Shaohannah's Hope piece. So, if you wondered why I chose this name for the shop, that is the answer in a nutshell.
Must run and work on some projects while little ones are still sleeping. Until later...Keep Warm!
My Etsy shop is finally up and running. It is called LiveLoud (link is on the sidebar). I wanted to name it LiveOutLoud (LOL), but someone already had the name. So, I simplified it. Since it is mostly words, monograms, and banner type stuff, I figured that it was a fitting name...By using this name it also has the undertone of doing our part to make a difference which is the Shaohannah's Hope piece. So, if you wondered why I chose this name for the shop, that is the answer in a nutshell.
Must run and work on some projects while little ones are still sleeping. Until later...Keep Warm!




No comments:
Post a Comment