Yesterday, I had to go to the doctor so, I dropped the kids off at Mike's office. As always, I had to wait forever to be seen. On the way home from picking up the kids again, I drove through a fast food place to grab something to eat because I had not eaten all day and it was after 2:30. So, I order, get my food, and start munching on the fries...I am attempting to get home before the severe thunderstorm with hail hits the area. From the back seat I hear "You forgot to say prayers!" from Rylee... I try to explain to her that I can't close my eyes and drive that we might crash. Then, I hear "Well...You could pull over!" What do you say to that?!? Don't you just hate it when your 4 year old has a point!Thursday, February 19, 2009
Backseat Accountability
Yesterday, I had to go to the doctor so, I dropped the kids off at Mike's office. As always, I had to wait forever to be seen. On the way home from picking up the kids again, I drove through a fast food place to grab something to eat because I had not eaten all day and it was after 2:30. So, I order, get my food, and start munching on the fries...I am attempting to get home before the severe thunderstorm with hail hits the area. From the back seat I hear "You forgot to say prayers!" from Rylee... I try to explain to her that I can't close my eyes and drive that we might crash. Then, I hear "Well...You could pull over!" What do you say to that?!? Don't you just hate it when your 4 year old has a point!
Labels:
The Life of Rylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment