Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rylee is getting ready for school today and we just can't decide to whether to wear tights and a skirt or jeans - It's not just any ole' day at preschool, it is the "big" Valentine's party day!...Rylee decides she wants to wear her tights and skirt. I am undecided whether the outfit really matches or not, but Rylee is giggling and so excited to wear the bright, striped tights that we go with it. After she is dressed and I am putting her bow in her hair, she states with a slightly deeper voice "I am like a woman!" Oh my goodness!! How I want to say, "Slow down and enjoy these years! You so don't want to be a 'woman' yet." The colorful tights definitely match this little girl's colorful personality!
(Side note: She is not sitting in time out! ;o) )


2 comments:

  1. On the up side, she didn't break out in song with the Shania Twain lyrics..."Man, I feel like a woman!"
    L hates to wear tights....does this mean she's not a woman yet??? Good! I'll remove all tights from her room and we'll keep her at 10....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least she didn't start singing Helen Reddy's 'I Am Woman'. Rylee would have been roaring all day long!

    ReplyDelete