For months now, I have wanted to get Ryan's story documented before any more time passed. It's almost been 2 years since we saw his precious little face for the very first time. We began taking notes as God was leading us down the path, but just had never compiled it all. Well, I think it is finally done - after much proofing (please email me if you see any errors, especially with the tenses)! I plan to send his story to No Hands But Ours . This organization provides information to families that are interested in possibly adopting children from China with special needs. What a wonderful resource for families that may not have a family that they can contact. If you have not heard the whole story, you can go here...Such A Time As This
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment