Today was Ryan's end of the year preschool performance and graduation for those "crossing the bridge" to kindergarten. All of the children participate even though only a handful are actually graduating. Today's performance was sweet and the teacher is a very patient and brave soul to do this with 3, 4, and 5 year olds! Ryan's first part was a star in "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and his second part was the dog in "Hey Diddle Diddle". Although several children were reluctant or never came out on stage, Ryan was not at all bashful (see clip!). I apologize for the camera operators abilities...I guess one should practice shooting videos prior to trying to capture an important moment... If you listen carefully while the music is playing, you can see Ryan go up to the microphone and say "Hee Hee Hee" after they song says "the little dog laughed to see such a sight"...At the end he says "I a dog laugh...Hee Hee!"
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment