Sunday, May 24, 2009

"At the Car Wash...Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa

Talkin about the car wash..." I couldn't help looking up these lyrics while I was posting this entry. I am kind of dating myself, but I can say that I had to look up the lyrics because the song was a little before my time.

Anyways, just like Morgan's thrill is the Phillies, Ryan LOVES the car wash! He can spot a car wash in an instant and is constantly trying to talk me into going to the car wash. The other day, he and I (and my handy dandy little camera that now goes where I go) went to the car wash. He was beside himself and took in every moment!























Note: That has got to be the ugliest car seat I have ever seen...I am so ready to say goodbye to this thing! Come on Rylee, hit the 40 lb. mark so that your brother can inherit your seat!

1 comment:

  1. Oh heavens...now I'm going to be singing 'Car Wash' all day...

    ReplyDelete