This year, we have a total of 11 teachers educating our 3 children within the school walls. Whew! 11 teachers then equals 11 teacher's gifts at the end of the year.
I love putting together gift packs and have decided that I am obsessed with polka dot grosgrain ribbon!! This year's gifts:
I love putting together gift packs and have decided that I am obsessed with polka dot grosgrain ribbon!! This year's gifts:
Rylee's teachers received our usual Family Movie Night Pack complete with a 2-month Netflix gift subscription, popcorn, and movie candy. We do this from time-to-time around Christmas, but Rylee's teachers did not receive them this past Christmas. So, they get to enjoy summer movies with their families!
Ryan's speech therapist, classroom aide (for another student, but does a lot for the others as well), and deaf education teacher all received the sour ball/gumball jars. The tag on those said "I had a 'BALL' with you this year!" I adapted this one from another blog.

Ryan's classroom teacher and aide received a chocolate pack! Chocolate bars, chocolate chip cheeseball mix, mini recipe book, and dishtowel that had a little chocolate saying. The tag on those said "I had a wonderfully sweet year!". In my book, preschool teachers need lots of chocolate!

Both his teacher and Morgan's four teachers(4th graders change classes) all received these cute Wordles personalized for them and their subject area. Morgan helped come up with adjectives
describing the teacher and helped come up with the subject related words as well.
describing the teacher and helped come up with the subject related words as well.

Oh, his homeroom teacher got a little something extra, a iTunes gift card with a tag that said "Hope Your Summer Rocks!" Morgan said she had just gotten an iPod and was asking the kids how to use it. Perfect idea at the perfect time! Look, no polka dot grosgrain ribbon this time! ;o)





Please share what fonts you're using on your tags! I can't believe you have all these finished so far ahead of time. If I didn't like you so much, I really wouldn't like you much! :)
ReplyDeleteK
Wow! Great ideas! I love the wordles - I am going to do that for Madelyn's teachers. Too bad Caroline already finished school! Thanks for the great ideas.
ReplyDelete