

This afternoon, Morgan headed off to camp for the first time ever... He will be gone almost exactly 3 days...That is equal to 72 hours or 4320 minutes or 259200 seconds. We could tell he was a bit apprehensive because on the ride home from church he created a huge hole in his papers from Sunday school. He never expressed to us that he was apprehensive or nervous, but we know him well enough to know that it was on his mind the entire way home. Mike drove him back to church to get him on the bus so that it would be easier as he tends to feed off of my emotions. I must admit that I am a little nervous for him, but so excited that he has this opportunity to grow and learn! The send-offs both here at home and church went well. We can't wait to hear what he learned and experienced while away. Once he returns home, I will have him be the "guest blogger".







No comments:
Post a Comment