I am not sure what has gotten into me lately, but we have been quite the adventurous bunch this summer... Roaming to parts of our state that we have never roamed to before and by myself with three children. Maybe the youngin's are loosening up dear ole' mom!! Today we ventured to the pool - Yes, that one is close to home. But, it counts for something! Overall, I was able to keep up with my two wanderers and Morgan was fine to venture although he stayed by my side (no one he knew at the pool). I had to watch them like a hawk and tried to keep them together like mother hen, but they had a blast. Both scared me to death on different occasions as they divided and conquered deeper waters... Both were found on seperate occasions in water up to their chins. They were suppose to go over the play structure and come around the front...Let's just say one would came around and the other took the opportunity to explore - And then, vice versa... I think on the structure they were scheming in an attempt to shake me up! Well, it worked!! Here are the little darlins' - You can see the mischievousness in their eyes!






No comments:
Post a Comment