It has been a busy, busy week! Today, we hosted a tie dye party for our adoption play group. Lucky for us, the weather was cool (low 70's) and although we thought it was going to rain it never did. There was lots of playing, eating, and tie dying going on!! Although there is a wide age span (8 to 3.5 years), the kids love playing together. The older girls were more interested in creating the shirts while the moms of the younger girls created their shirts. I can't wait to see how they all turned out! The Colorburst Cupcakes were so cute and I can't wait to have a reason to make them again! Next time, however, I will try the frosting they used. I ran out of time and when the recipe told me to use a metal strainer to strain the ingredients, I figured I would need to wait until I had time to do a trial run.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment