Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Word from Camp

Whew! It is getting a little tough with Morgan gone. We purposely have not emailed or sent letters as we did not make it harder on him. I am hoping that he is having a great time, growing stronger in his faith, trying new things, and meeting all kinds of new people! The camp finally posted to their blog and photo site with pictures and a synopsis of the happenings at camp. It appears that there are 24 churches represented in this session and 8-10 of them are about the size of Morgan's group. Here is the group photo I got off of their site. I think I have found Morgan, but have no idea as that is not what he wore to camp and I don't remember him even packing anything similar. I believe he is next to the two in green toward the back. We have heard from our "spies" that he is doing well. So, we know he got there! Don't know anything more than that - Oh, I did hear that there might have been a pink eye case in his cabin. Other than that, I guess I will have to wait to find out more when he arrives home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment