Morgan arrived home this afternoon. He had a great time and is glad he went. I asked him if he would want to go back next year, his answer was "Yes." I don't want to give too many details tonight as I want him to blog about it tomorrow. I did want to clarify, however, that I was looking at the wrong child in the camp picture. He was actually mushed in between two girls (girl with black shirt next to girl in coral colored shirt) below the other child I though was him. You can barely see his little face... But, I can tell you that this, this being my, child is smiling. If I had known that there was a little face in there and it was him I would worried much less while he was away.






Yeah Morgan!!! Way to go!!! An experience to remember forever!
ReplyDelete