Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer 2009

Summer officially started here at our house today at 3:10! Wooo Hooo!!!
I asked the kids if they wanted to do a summer theme like we did last year and the answer without hesitation was - YES! So, I tried to get some input from Morgan as it is probably the last summer he will have any interest in doing this. I gave him a few ideas and he said he wanted to do something with the states. So, our theme this year is "50 States in 50 Days". Not exactly enough time to do a whole lot with each state and they will not be consecutive days, but we will give it a try. We will be hitting many states on our big vacation in the near future. I must say that planning that many different activities was quite a chore, but I think they will have a blast! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment