Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Day of School!

Morgan's last day of school was today. It was the last Awards Ceremony for 4th grade. After all the anxiety of anticipating 4th grade, it was a an absolutely wonderful year with amazing teachers. Morgan will tell you that this was his favorite year -- Goes to show that children like to be challenged and will thrive under reasonable, yet high expectations!! At his awards assembly, he received a few awards for his grades, but also received an award/cash prize for being one of the top 3 AR readers for the 4th grade - He placed 2nd. I had to post this picture as it was kind of funny! Note: That is his principal behind him. He told Morgan not to let his parents spend his money. Oh, and he ended it with a BANG! I got a call from his teacher that he was having some sort of allergic reaction so, I ended up going to pick him him up from school right before dismissal/ This was my first "Sick Child At School" call. It was just his allergies (which have been horrible this spring) acting up so, I came to school armed with allergy medication and a drink hoping for quick relief. Poor little fella - his eyes were so red and puffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment