Friday, June 26, 2009

Wet & Wild!


Okay, this was beach ball sprinkler was a hit with the little ones - Glad I spent the $7 (Actually $8 - I tend to round down) on it! As you can see, Morgan enjoyed antagonizing the little ones. This was my way of avoiding the city pool for a few more days... I know that I need to attempt it, but I am a bit reluctant to take all three of them by myself. I am afraid that I won't be able to keep my eyes on all three at once - Morgan is not a skilled swimmer yet and the other two have absolutely no fear. Thus, all three need me to be very attentive!! I am thinking next week we will venture over there. Until then, the splash ball, sprinkler, and Slip -n- Slide will have to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment