Okay...from the Wizard of Oz to Disney. After driving through St. Louis on the first part of our trip and knowing where we were going to be staying, I had planned to visit World Market on our return trip. We don't have one of those in our area and I just had to check it out. On the way there, I saw a sign for a cute toy store. I figured I would stop and check and see if I could find any birthday gifts for the kids as those stores always have cute, different toys. Now, I knew that one of my best friends from college had a sister that I have gotten to know better through our blog and Facebook that lived in the general St. Louis area and that she worked at a toy store. What I didn't know was that she lived in the same town we are staying in...So, we went in and a young girl was working and I went about my shopping...Wouldn't you know it, several minutes later Marci walks in while I am among the aisles. The Littles and Mike were by the door as she walked in. I think she stopped dead in her tracks. Talk about worlds colliding!! Marci it was so great to see you!!! I am sorry I didn't have the kids chat with you - I was a bit thrown off as well and Mike was so busy channeling them so that I could shop and so that they wouldn't destroy the place - I should have had them chat a moment with you! It was great to chat a few minutes with you... Marlo - I enjoyed our brief chat on the phone, too!! Next time you head this direction you must call so that we can meet up!!! I can't imagine the two of you together these days - what a hoot!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, you two made my day!!!! I smile every time I think about it! Definately, DEFINATELY, the next time I'm up at Marci's, we all will get together!!!!
ReplyDelete:o) Marlo