Today, we went to the Kentucky Horse Park for the day. I must say that I was a little reluctant to take all three out by myself. Not only by myself, but without a stroller as well. The little ones did great and I won't hesitate to venture out for a day trip by myself again. We kind of live on the edge these days not know which little one is going to throw a fit and not knowing what is going to set them off. Whew! There was plenty of room for them to explore and there were quite a few different activities that kept their attention. That said, life was good! Rylee and Ryan had never been to the Horse Park and Morgan hadn't been in several years. So, it was the perfect activity for Kentucky!
Having lived here now 8 years, I can't help but reflect upon the beauty of the state and how wonderful Kentucky has been to us!! When they played "My Old Kentucky Home" at one of the horse shows, it got me right in the heart!





No comments:
Post a Comment