


"the mouse" will play... We came home to a lot of monkey business going on. The little ones were fascinated with the fact that their dear friends were caught in the act and ran from room to room to find out what everyone had been doing while we were away. As you can see, the animals were quite busy. Made me think back... In the back of my mind as a child, I wondered if the animals came alive while we were away or asleep...I think it goes back to a childhood story (Winnie the Pooh or Velveteen Rabbit, maybe?).
In addition to the unpacking, catching up on the mail, grocery shopping, laundry, extracurricular activities, etc., we have been to the dentist as Morgan needed to have a baby tooth pulled at the orthodontist's request, Scooter has been sick, I swiped someone's car pulling our "bus" into a tight parking spot, and Mike has been out several nights for work commitments... Nothing like jumping right back into "everyday life" after a two week vacation. Thankfully, I believe we are nearly caught up and hopefully after next week will be ready to get back to our sense of normal. This coming week, we have several things going on - Cincinnati Childrens appointment for Ryan and the Helping Hand Reunion Picnic (fundraiser for the agency).




We are also going to the picnic. We need to connect there! I'll recognize your kids from your blog. : )
ReplyDelete